Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thanks Leanne

First a BIG Thank you to my Blog friend Leanne!! I dropped by her Blog today (please check it out because I LOVE it!!) for my daily dose of some "chaos" and read her latest post. Like me, Leanne loves artist Kelly Rae. Not only did she purchase Kelly's book BUT she treated herself to a piece of Kelly art-how cool is that?!

Soooooo...her purchase got me to thinking about something I've been wanting...not just wanting really but longing for...."Project Life" by Becky Higgins. This kit looks amazing and the more I read about it the more I want it...so I BOUGHT IT-just moments ago and it will be here this Friday...WHOO HOO!

So Leanne...Thanks for the inspiration girl! I will let you know how I like it when it arrives and I'll post pics, too:)

Check back tomorrow for my WORD as well as a list of my words since October.

2 comments:

  1. I was sooooo close to buying that yesterday! You'll have to let me know how it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SUPER SWEET, Leslie!! Thanks SO MUCH for shout out to me! And I'm so glad that you took the plunge and picked up the "Project Life". Sometimes we need to do something for ourselves to bring the inner artist out, and I think we need to listen to that voice inside! Can't wait to hear about the kit! Make sure you share it with us!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!