Monday, February 22, 2010

What kind of WORD is that?!

It's Monday...time to post my WORD from last week. Honestly I'm a bit hesitant to post it simply because I'm embarrassed. Why?? Would  you feel confident if your word was

LAZY

Yes...LAZY! Now anybody that knows me KNOWS I am anything BUT lazy. Oh, sure I can lounge around on the couch for hours on a Saturday watching old movies {or Tuesday nights when my fave shows are on...American Idol and Biggest Loser}but for the most part I'm constantly on the move. Picking up the house, running Jacks and Em places, working on church projects or hanging out on my Blog.

But seriously, folks...last week was just a tiresome, lethargic, sloth-like life for me.

I was sick a few weeks ago but this is getting ridiculous! The energy and "get up and go" I've had in months past seems to have got up and left. I think it's all this darn ole SNOW! We got like a FOOT over the weekend...will it ever end???

What about you? Does the weather affect your mood, your energy levels? I'd like to think I'm not alone with this lazy attitude of mine!

4 comments:

  1. I've got the MAJOR winter blues here, too, Les! So, don't beat yourself up about it. Listen to yourself - you are simply resting up for a fabulous SPRING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it most assuredly changes my moods. We just moved to Montana from California so it is my first real winter. I had no idea what the sun does for me. We have had 4 sunny days in a row and I am rejoicing. Coming by from SITS.

    XOXO- Brigetta

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, the lazy days have been steadily increasing around here. It's almost an epidemic. I just trust that Spring will not only bring new life, but new energy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I hear ya :)
    I'm glad you stopped by my blog because I happy to have met you and found your blog. So fun, and now I'm following you.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!