Monday, March 29, 2010

Make My Monday, My Word and HAPPY!

It's Monday. I wasn't too happy about that first thing this morning. You see I spent too many hours late into the night surfing the net. I did find all these amazing blogs BUT that just makes for a waaaay too tired morning.

THEN I hopped on my Blog this morning, checked out my "Girls" and clicked on Rhonda's blog (I told you about her last week) and {GUESS WHAT}?!

I WON a custom Blog header!!!! WHOO HOO!!! I am beyond excited! THANK YOU, Rhonda!:)

And speaking of Rhonda...since she made MY Monday...I want to make hers! Here is her link...please stop by her blog "Life as I See It". She shares amazing sewing projects, crafty inspiration and yummy recipes. {her specialty is baking-YUM}

NEXT week be sure and check in for the "Make My Monday" featured blogger. I'll have an actual interview...so excited about that!!:) {and the blogger-a very creative gal}

Let's get to my WORD from last week...drum roll [please]...

FULFILLED

verb (used with object)
1.
to carry out, or bring to realization, as a prophecy or promise.
2.
to perform or do, as duty; obey or follow, as commands.
3.
to satisfy (requirements, obligations, etc.): a book that fulfills a long-felt need.
4.
to bring to an end; finish or complete, as a period of time: He felt that life was over when one had fulfilled his threescore years and ten.
5.
to develop the full potential of (usually used reflexively): She realized that she could never fulfill herself in such work. 
 
I accomplished quite a bit last week. From judging the high school speech contest to working in the store again [part-time] to making my family feel loved {by cooking them soul-satisfying meals, listening to them and playing together} life was pretty darn good. I even managed an hour of working on Project Life!
So, how was your week? Is there one word you are working on? Leave a comment and let me know!

3 comments:

  1. You HAVE to go to this website (www.savethewords.org) that I blogged about many moons ago. Go ahead, trust me...you will not regret it...

    http://idnaturegirl.blogspot.com/2009/02/lets-hear-it-for-flosculation.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. the word I love right now is euphoria it just makes me smile to even read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your sweet words! It has been truly a wonderful journey! :-) Jill

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!