Monday, March 22, 2010

{NEW} "Make My Monday" & My Word

Happy Monday!! Oh, how I LOVE the Blog World. Makes me so happy to read up and see how ya' all are doing. The sea of inspiration that is out there boggles the mind. The past few weeks I have found several Blogs that are dedicated to helping us "Mom Bloggers" network with one another. SITS and Lady Bloggers Society. Love these sites! Not only have I benefited from having more readers here BUT I've been able to find, read and connect with dozens of blogs I would have never found without the help of these two sites.

So, all of this gave me an idea for MY blog. The idea of connecting with other woman is so inspirational and I want to do my part in spreading the word about other bloggers I come across, am inspired by and/or read daily. SO....

Welcome to "Make My Monday"

Here is how it works...

1] Every Monday I will choose a Blog to highlight. I'll share a bit about the blog along with the link to it. Eventually I will have an interview with the Blogger to share here.
2]  Leave me a comment, letting me know you plan on stopping by the featured Blogger...also leave a link to YOUR blog in your comment.
3] Head over to the featured Blog, leave a comment, letting them know you are stopping by from "Words of Me Project" (Please link!)

That's it! So now for our very first BLOG!!

Good Life Eats

I found this Blog just last week and fell instantly in love!! I have become quite the collector of recipes and food blogs are some of my favorites:) The day I visited she was featuring "Quinoa Stuffed Peppers". They looked and sounded so good I made them for my family Sunday. DELICIOUS! Her blog focus's on clean, healthy foods and her upbeat attitude is contagious. Her whole blog is just FUN!

Remember to stop by Good Life Eats today, leave her a comment and let her know you are stopping by from here!! 

Also when you leave a comment below be sure and leave us a link to your blog. I want to come visit and "Make your Monday", too-LOL!

*************************************************************

My Word

So very happy to report to you that MY WORD from last week is a positive one!! Not only did I get some much needed housework done but I enjoyed blogging and scrapping!!:) I needed that creative boost and plan on making that a permanent weekly treat. So here is my WORD from last week...
BRIGHT

I love that word "Bright". Happy, festive, joyful...BRIGHT! That was my week. At last:)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great idea, love it! I'll be sure to participate! I know you don't need my link ;) So if anyone else is interested just click on my photo and browse through my Treasures!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog! I'm happy to "meet" you. I love your words theme -- I chose a word for myself this year (fresh) as an overall theme, but I like the idea of more frequent word themes, as well. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!