Friday, August 20, 2010

{Day 26}

As the Challenge winds down I'm finding myself not able to spend the time I'd like being creative. I am still writing and planning and dreaming...but not always able to be in my space in the zone.

When I'm stressed the zone just doesn't happen...know what I mean?

I am feeling stressed...


Give your stress wings and let it fly away.  ~Terri Guillemets

Today, I'm gonna take a deep breathe and imagine my stress fluttering away up into the clear blue sky.


Oh and stress? Yeah, I want you to stay away...

for a loooooooong while....




Creative Challenge Day #26: Thank goodness it's FRIDAY! Today I need it!!! Today I want you to make time to write in your journal. Write down any and all frustrations you have about anything...I find when my heart and mind is bogged down with all that negative energy it is nearly impossible to be creative. Try it and see how much better you feel;)

 

Happy Friday Girls!!

4 comments:

  1. I right there with you today, Ms. Les!!!! I have NOT been creative this week ... with the exception of a few blog headers I worked on. But I LONG for a creative day . . . maybe later, huh??

    Thinking of you, dear friend (yes - i'll still call you my friend - even sans Chocolate and Friends!!! What AM I going to do with you???) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're feeling stressed. I've kind of been all over the place this week...haven't done really any journaling but have been blogging and commenting every day so I'm counting that as writing! And have made a couple of things this week. I'm glad I took this challenge to help me focus on remembering to create something...words, art, food, every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya...I've been so busy and never home that I haven't been able to do anything in my own space. I've had my journal at the ready and my camera snapping and hope to have a creative project out of it all...

    Hope you feel better and less stressed. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to tell you that this whole project inspired me to start a journal of "sorts." I write a little, and add some little scrapbook things when I feel like it. The book that I made it out of has been in my stash untouched for years...and now it's my special fun book, so thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!