Friday, June 3, 2011

Meet Emma

I have been busy working on Girl's Camp...but I did manage to squeeze a few hours of creativity in on Sunday...it was heavenly:)

My darling Emma celebrated her 14th Birthday a week ago and I presented her with her very own Brave Art Girl....



She is my favorite one so far...

A big, beautiful sunshine with a lovely flower garden. Fits my Em just perfectly...



Girl's Camp is coming together beautifully. So happy...

Today we are getting together to cook spaghetti for a 100 people...tonight is our fundraiser at the Church.

Camp is Monday...

Have a wonderful day, girls.

5 comments:

  1. You are such an inspiration! Dinner for 100! Wow.
    AND your piece is just beautiful. I love the bold colors and the sentiment. And it is so cool to see your work piling up in the background of the shot. Love it, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the painting of the Brave Art girl! Very nice and I love the bright colors. Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky girl to get the pic... very interesting work... have a great week
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!!!!2 more sleeps to go...hee hee hee...you sound way too organised...enjoy the camp if i don't get to say it to you before you go...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I so need to get in my studio and create another girl!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!