Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dreaming, Creating, Loving Life

I am feeling so much love for my Blogging Community. What incredibly talented and inspirational souls I have come to know because of Art and Blogging and Community. Love it!!

I have so many things swirling around in my heart to share with you.

I have been planning and dreaming and creating. Creating not only my Art but my life. My Big, Bold and Beautiful Life.
  Melody Ross and her girls over at Brave Girls Club and Soul Restoration 2 are inspiring me to create my Best Life ever. Love it so much!! You MUST take this class the next time they offer it...you simply must:)

I wanted to share some photos of my week before I get to the rest of my post. Remember my kids went on a Pioneer Trek last week? Here they are right before they left!! Ma and Pa Ingalls;)


What an amazing and spiritual experience they had! Em even made the front page of the St. Joe News Press. You can see the article here.

While my kids were trekking Dave and I were playing. We had some very dear friends from Mapleton, Utah stop by for the day and night. We sure had fun!


We chatted, shopped for vintage items {they hit the jackpot!!}, chatted some more, enjoyed great food and even spotted a UFO {another story for another time-LOL}.


Lisa is one talented lady! She worked for Karen Foster Designs for several years, designing and marketing their products throughout the world. Lisa is one of the sweetest people I know. Love you, friend!!

Jacks and Em got back Saturday night around 5 o'clock. By 8 that night we were at the Hopkins Picnic...a tradition over 100 years old. I snapped this darling pic of my kids with their friends...

I sure do love these kids!!! They make my life soooo very happy!!

And what's a carnival without a little dancing. Em and her Dad doing their annual "twirl a-about". So cute.

Can you see them?
Em is such a Daddy's Girl:)


What a wonderful long weekend we all had. Summer is going by too quickly. I am loving all these activities!!

This post is long enough for now. Be sure stop by tomorrow...I have some announcements to make regarding my blog....so excited!!!

I am on Twitter now. If you want to follow along be sure and click here.

How is your Summer going so far?? What have you been doing? I would love for you to share with us!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow - looks like you are having fun, my friend! Love these pictures. What wonderful moments and memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like all is good. Can't wait to see what you have in store for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Leslie-sorry I haven't stopped by here in a while but so glad to see that you are doing...fantastic!!! Creating, dreaming big, planning...and enjoying your summer. You are looking awesome BTW...very in shape and...sparkly happy:) Emme is a cutie...I bet you look at her and still see your little baby:)we just got back from a road trip...the drive back was a bit difficult for poor Tara. Just enjoying summer over here...beach, lots of fruit, walking lots to get a few pounds off...you know how they can just creep up:) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!