Thursday, July 14, 2011

So many good things to come....






 You have heard me say it time and time again....but it's so true.


I am grateful for each one of you. 
Your comments and love and support of me and my passions...
You guys all ROCK!


And as my interest in various art mediums
and writing continue to  change and grow
I have decided my Blog needs to change and grow a bit, too.


Oh, nothing drastic. 
I'm still me.
I will always be me.
That will never change.
But I want to add a bit of spice 
to Words of Me.

Tell more stories.
Encourage and inspire you 
to create and grow and 
change a bit, too.

So here's what we're gonna do...
Starting Monday you can expect a bit more "structure"
to my Blog. Not to say it will always 
be this way...I do like to change my mind...
but most weeks you can expect the following....





Mondays: Anything Goes. We'll catch up from the weekend, share family photos, maybe a favorite quote or poem as well as stories...lots of stories to share...you name it, it can happen on Monday!





Tuesday: Technique Tuesday. I'll share a fave technique in Art Journaling, scrapbooking, painting, photography, cooking, cleaning. This will really make me stretch and learn and grow and I hope it does the same for you:)



Wednesday: What's on My Work Desk. I LOVE sharing this with all of you as well as seeing what other crafters from all over the world do.




Thursday: My Favorites. This day was inspired by my blog friend Nicole over at "Destination Unkown". This day I'll share ideas, my fave books, movies, contests, blogs, etc. with all of you. And hopefully you'll share with me, too;)




And on Friday....Weekend Prompt. I will give you some fun project to do or book to read or something inspirational to do to keep you happy all weekend long!

Along with all the weekday fun get ready for an Art Journal Challenge coming very soon!! So excited to share:)

Have a wonderfully fun Friday!!

6 comments:

  1. Sweet! You and Nicole are getting so organized in your blogs. I admire both of you for that! Looking forward to your upcoming days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just saw your comment at Jen's blog. have started art journalling and am loving this process. you projects & work is inspiring. thanx for sharing.
    *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! This will be so much fun - and what a wonderful schedule of inspiration to look forward to. Thank you for sharing, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fantastic, i have been throwing around this sort of idea myself, though I really can't be that organised...lol...looking forward to your changes...xxxps...though do still love your blog how it is now too...xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!