Friday, May 31, 2013

52 Weeks is almost here!

Oh girls I can't believe the response to my e-class..."Being Me". Sooo crazy excited!!! I have been trying to visit everyone's blogs and/or leave a message for you. Some of you are hard to get hold of...lol. Just know I tried!!

Ok...to answer a few questions...

The only thing you really need on this journey is an open and willing heart. An art journal would be great along with either a notebook or some kind of writing journal. Of course paints and pens and little bits of this and that will add to the fun:)

I get my art journals at Wal-Mart or you can find them at any craft store. They run anywhere from 5 to 20 dollars. I use the mid-size ones generally which are about the size of an 8x10 photo.

Each Sunday night/Monday morning I will post that week's theme. You can find that here, on my blog. I will ALWAYS put the link on my Facebook page Mind.Body.Soul. If you haven't joined this please. This Facebook page is also where we will share our pages, discuss, etc.

Throughout the class I will be shariing photos and inspiration on Instagram. If you want to follow me there click here.

This class is completely FREE. I am just excited to bring this to you and just know you will grow and become even better!!! Please share with your friends, in your art circles, etc. I appreciate all you have done so far!! Don't forget to grab a cute blog button on the top left. My darling friend Leanne made that for us.

Cannot wait till we begin!!

Oh and if you have anymore questions...just leave it in the comment section or my facebook page.


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment you left me! Nice to see you over at Wild Whispers. I'm grabbing a button... It's ON my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really looking forward to our journeys together xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need this right now, my friend. No . . . I don't think I need this - I KNOW I NEED THIS!!! I'm going to do my very best to follow along. And while I can't promise I'll be doing all the weeks- I know that those I am able to do are going to help me tons! Looking forward to this next chapter of our lif, my dear. BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!