Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Week 17: Abundant Living makes a Difference!!!

“Reflect upon your present blessings -- of which every man has many -- not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.” 
― Charles DickensA Christmas Carol 


Oh girls....so sorry it's mid- afternoon on a Tuesday and I am just posting. Yesterday was just one of THOSE days...nothing at all went right. And the more I tried to make things right...the worse it got. By the end of day I was in tears and ready for quiet time!! I locked myself in my room, took a bath and journaled. It was just what I needed. Woke up this morning with a whole different perspective:)

How are you?? How is your 52 week journey coming along?? We have been working on ourselves for 17 weeks now!! It's crazy, I know. And even though I KNOW I am getting stronger, trying new things, working on my dreams...I still have bad days. We all do though don't we?

Yesterday I was living in the past and finding fault with all my past mistakes. It made me feel sooo yucky!!



This week girls I want us to live each day with ABUNDANCE. I want us to wake up and tell ourselves that we do have enough. No matter our circumstances, no matter how much or how little money we have...tell ourselves we have enough...we ARE enough!!



Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.
Wayne Dyer



Girls...this week let's tune into our ABUNDANCE. Let us SEE all that we have. Our family, our friends, our art, our home, our ability to run, walk, dance, enjoy one another. Practice everyday!! Tell yourself everyday!

"I live my life with ABUNDANCE!"

Tell me how you are doing this week!! I would love to know!!!

4 comments:

  1. I know that I really need to do this......I struggle with being and staying positive. I can go from perfectly fine to totally and completely irritated in .6 seconds. I know that being grateful and changing my thoughts can be a powerful and a life changing habit, it's just getting into the habit. I stress over every little thing that has to do with money and I just need to let it go. There is only so much control I have, anything else, I must not stress about, it just doesn't do me any good. So, I really need to keep that first and foremost in my mind.....that I HAVE ENOUGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this! I am trying to stay present too. Some days it is so hard but at least we are working on it. Thanks again for this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your week looked up after Monday! I just finished reading One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voscamp--are you familiar with it?--and I am starting my list of 1000 gifts. It is such a great way to see the treasures and blessings we have in our everyday lives! Talk about living abundantly!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!