Wednesday, April 15, 2015

What's on my Work Desk?

"You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you."  -James Allen


It's been a few years since I participated in WOYWW...and boy have I missed it!! It's so fun seeing what all of you are doing and having a record of what I am working on:). So TODAY I start sharing again...thanks for looking!!


I just got back from being in Arizona and FINALLY got to go to Scraps of Love in Peoria. What a WONDERFUL, treasured filled store!! And my favorite part was all the Dina Wakley products they had:)

I ended up buying quite a few items including her latest stamps...are these not AMAZING??!!




This particular page was inspired by the Art to the 5th gals and their year long Documented Life Project. The theme was Water Under the Bridge...my take on this was I am saying GOODBYE to old habits and HELLO to new ones:)

Thanks for looking!! I will be by your Work Desk soon:)

1 comment:

  1. Eeeeeeee! Love love love! Someday we WILL meet my friend, I just know it! Great colors here and love the energy of that page.
    Good luck too btw - hey, I'm on my 4th day eating clean again - no more doughnuts ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!